Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gratitude

Hello dearest family and friends ! Day 3 in Room 958...each day feeling a little better and realizing how much I am grateful for. My memory is a little vague so reading the blog helped me to remember the past week. Thank you Tom for your endless support, love, patience and for creating/updating the blog. I love you with all my heart. Kelcy and Keegan you two are the greatest kids and I love you with all of my being. This has been a tough time of year to not have your Mom around. I wish you both happy school years and memories. Keegan you were my hero that day taking me in the ambulance and sitting by my side all day long until Dad flew back home. Thank you Andrew for spending the afternoon with us. No miles could separate the love and support I received from the Cleary family. I love my pink roses Linda and Mark---they brighte n 958! Thank you church family, New Caney 6th grade campus teachers, friends around the U.S. for your prayers, support, e-mails, calls, love and and the ways you found to help us through this time. Our hearts are overflowing with gratitude.
Had a little scare this afternoon when my blood sugar level dropped to 56---so glad Tom was here! I had just told the doctor an hour earlier that something wasn't right. Had my first candy bar in who knows how long. Feeling better now and being carefully monitored.
It is emotionally tough knowing that school is starting tomorrow without me. Again, I have been blessed with a great sub and friends who are helping her. Thank you Jeff for bringing my plans in.
Prayer is powerful-----please keep them coming. love marie
p.s. Remember how purple is my favorite color-----no longer after looking at my bruised arms---thinking about bright green for a new fun color!

No comments:

Post a Comment