Sunday, September 13, 2009

Final thoughts...

Hello everyone
I have been home for two weeks now and each day I feel a little stronger. I've been walking to build up my endurance. It's amazes me how zapped you get when you are sick. Praise God and the power of prayer! God blessed me with great doctors, very caring nurses, a loving family and church family. I have treasured your e-mails, phone calls, cards, meals, and visits.
This summer the Cleary family has witnessed how powerful prayer can be. My brother Robert is doing so well. Together, we give God the praise and thank Him for getting us through these major illnesses. Each day is a gift and a choice to be positive and grateful! Robert has one final surgery to go through this week.
I actually get to start back to work this week which is a good thing for my students who have survived 3 not so good subs. From the bottom of my heart I am so grateful----marie

No comments:

Post a Comment